Hawaiian Life's Most Popular
- 10 common Hawaiian sayings and what they really mean
- The meaning behind the Hawaiian fish hook necklace
- This is a test, this is a test of the Scribe fire posting system... :)
- The Hawaiian Honu and its Meaning
- Gecko or Mo’o
- The Stork Store
- Ku, God of Prosperity, God of War
- 20 Irresistible Hawaiian Made Objects That Deserve a Spot in Your Suitcase
- Meaning of the Rainbow
Recent blog posts
*仌* Aloha everybody! Mele Kalikimaka,... that is Hawaiian for Merry Christmas! Are you all ready for the holidays? My family spends time together all the time, the holidays an added blessing of course... Another year, no snow... but rain has been a plenty. That is normal for Virginia... Did you know that the Hawaiian people didn't celebrate Christmas prior to the arrival of Captain Cook in the year 1778? It was the missionaries from New England in 1820 who first introduced Christmas to the Hawaiian people.
Aloha everyone in the Hawaiian Life community! Labor Day already and Fall is right around the corner. I'm still waiting for Summer to arrive... It's been sooo extremely hot and humid this year, so I'm looking forward to Fall weather. One place that is beautiful anytime of year is visiting Hawaii. On Oahu, there is a kind of magic with Hanauma Bay and it is a perfect place to visit in September...
*The Beauty Of Hanauma Bay*